Monday, March 21, 2011

Where is the time going?

Well, first off, I can tell you where one hour went - right out the window. I have never, in my entire life, been as affected by a time change as I have been this one. I just can't seem to get my feet under me. I am exhausted every morning, we are putting the kids to bed late because the evening seems to disappear and then I find myself either wide awake WAY past my own bed time or exhausted immediately upon putting the kids to bed. Very strange.

Not a lot of news around here. We did lots of spring cleaning type stuff last weekend. Work was an absolute zoo last week (I blame the full moon, which by the way, was a SUPERMOON!). Isabel had a dance show at a local seniors' home. Dave went flying with a friend of his (pics are on his Facebook). Orin is so close to walking. He will let go of things, stand for a bit and then panic, grabbing the nearest hold, as soon as he realises he is not holding onto anything. Pretty amusing.

I think I will leave it at that and move on to the photos from the week. There are lots...enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. So funny, I watched that video of Orin, and I didn't realize until now that he wasn't 'walking'. I exclaimed "Oh, he can walk now"!

    I guess he fakes it really well. :)
    They're so lovely, I'm so excited to see them in April.

    ReplyDelete