Monday, April 4, 2011

Project 365 - Mar 22nd to Apr 4th

Once again, I haven't got a pic per day, but given what's been going on, I'm lucky to have gotten anything. I promise I'll pick up the slack.

You know how some kids grab grapes and cookies and crackers out of the cart? Not my kid...he rips hunks off the romaine lettuce to munch on.


This crazy snowstorm kept drifting in and out while I did bus duty. One minute it would be snowing and the next it was so sunny, I wished I had my sunglasses.


Notice the look of disdain and desperation on Mischief's face.


Mmmm....death by pepperoni.


More fun in the playhouse.


Hey, girls....remember this guy?


Rat tail! Oh yeah! Jordan Knight was hot baby!


Thanks to a team effort on the part of Aunt Ruby and mom and Mike, Isabel has her now-beloved doll house. She spends hours happily playing with this thing.


A photo of Orin's first steps.


Wrestling after bath!


Helpin' Mama at work.


Poor tired and sick wee baby.



Some video footage to accompany the photos:


1 comment:

  1. i love Orin playing peekaboo - he's got you all trained well...

    ReplyDelete