Sunday, July 24, 2011

Project 365 - June & July

Yeah, that's right. You are going to get two months worth of pictures in one shot. The good news is, I will just link them from FB so that you don't have to wait for oodles of pictures to load.

Summer time!

That is our entire summer album to date. Feel free to check in again over the course of the summer. There will be additions. :)

I won't leave you with only an album. I have been doing little photo documentaries as well that I will share with you.

The first one is: NDI @ 18-months. This is what NDI looks like for us right now. I just took pics of some fun stuff that I thought might give non-NDIers a glimpse inside.


Sleeping boy with a death grip on two of his four bedtime water bottles.


We need a Head Bottle Washer.


Diaper sale....NDI-style!


Nothing like a diaper pail right next to your bed and in both upstairs bathrooms and in Orin's room...yikes.


Two days worth of Orin's laundry. Mostly bedding and pjs because, before his med change, I was changing his bed 3 times per night.


When it wasn't a gazillion degrees, I had 2-3 pair of jammies hanging on my headboard at any one time because he needed to be changed so many times through the night.


Also, because I am going for my surgery soon, I felt it was in my/Orin's best interest to get his room set up and move him in. Here's the end result:








No comments:

Post a Comment