Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Isabel's Wish List

I've had a couple of people ask me what Isabel needs/wants for her birthday next month. She is a pretty easy kid to please, but I thought it might be fun to make a list of what I think she likes and a list of what she says she likes (or her favourites is how I will likely phrase it) and cross-reference the two.
This is live-blogging at its best.

What Isabel likes/need according to Mom
  • Toy Story
  • In The Night Garden
  • Backyardigans
  • Bo On The Go
  • Dancing
  • Shoes (especially dress shoes which she calls her "dancing shoes")
  • Computers
  • Things with buttons
  • Chair for reading nook
  • Clothes in sizes 3/4
  • Music...all kinds and especially stuff she can sing or dance along to
  • Pretending (dress up, Little People, dolls)
  • Crafts (painting and Play Doh especially)
  • Cooking
  • Swimming
  • Books
  • Klean Kanteens


What Isabel likes/needs according to Isabel
  • dancing shoes
  • Toy Story with Buddy (Woody), Buthhhhhhh (Buzz), Jessie & Cowboy (Bullseye)
  • Water
  • Mooshoof (Mischief), my Brudder, my Dad, my Mum (and so on until we got through her whole circle including Grandparents and daycare friends)
  • Hockey (wtf?)
  • Cars
  • This drums (pointing to the Guitar Hero drumkit...she also noted here that it had buttons on it :P )
  • Driving
  • I PAINT!?!?!?!
  • Buttons (I am not sure if she meant the ones on her pjs or the ones on the drumkit...either way...I think it proves my point)
  • Swimming
  • Pengins (penguins)
  • Hippopotmus (Hippopotamus...she is obsessed with the Telus commercials)
  • Jammies
  • Toy Story skirt
  • ...at this point she wandered off to play with a toy and undress and redress herself, so I figured the interview was done

3 comments:

  1. so cute. I'll have to do this with the kids next year. Kieran always answers "batman / superman toys", but Willow's might be a bit more interesting.
    There is a really cute set of wooden dolls, Melissa and Doug, with magnetic clothes. Good idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have that and it is used all.the.time.

    ReplyDelete