Sunday, May 8, 2011

Project 365 - May 3rd-7th

Since neither my photo of the TV as results came in or my photo of Twitter as people #tweet(ed)theresults all over the place turned out, you get this - a disturbingly blue map of Canada.


This photo is going to have to cover Tuesday and Wednesday since I inadvertently deleted the much better photo of deer from Wednesday :( The cool news though is that they've been in our yard several times this week. It is lovely to see them so close :)


Isabel's dance class had photos on Thursday. Here she is all dolled up and in her raincoat after photos had been taken and we were back in the car on the way home.


Yet more kijiji fodder. I have oodles of baby stuff to list. Here is the cloth diaper stash I've sold most of already.


Yet more wildlife. The story behind this starts early in the morning when I saw a bird soar low over the yard and land in a tree directly beyond the kitchen window. I thought little of it until late in the afternoon when I saw it again and, upon looking closer, I noticed a nest had been built (literally, over the course of the day) in that spot in the trees. The bird has disappeared, but I am hoping that he's just off finding a young lady bird to bring back to his really impressive nest.


BONUS VIDEO!
Isabel's dance class performed at the FredKid Fair this past weekend. Here's a snippet of video from the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment