Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Some Milestones for the Girly Too

Last week was a busy one for Isabel.

We went through a rather unpleasant stint of bedtime drama that seems (fingers crossed) to be on its way out. Part of the issue seems to be that her imagination has exploded. She had a couple of nightmares, where she roused (didn't wake entirely) very upset, but unable to articulate what was wrong. She is also seeing dinosaurs in her blind, which is causing trouble getting to sleep.

She also went to her first movie - Shrek 4. Not including about 15-20 minutes toward the end where I let her play matching games on my iPhone to keep her entertained, she did really well! She wasn't a fan of wearing her 3D glasses, but was more cooperative about it than I expected her to be. Most importantly, she seemed to really enjoy the experience. Unfortunately, by the time they turned the lights on after the movie and I could get a photo of her with her glasses, she was beginning to meltdown because it was naptime. I think we are going to take her to see Toy Story 3 as well though, so hopefully, I can get one then.

No comments:

Post a Comment