Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Catalogue of Izzy - Issue #2

Isabel loves to sing. I was reminded of some of her hilarious rewrites of popular songs by this morning's gem:

"What do you want, Amy?" aka Adam Lambert's What do you want from me? (one of her teacher's names is Amy)

We have been having a hard time remembering some of the others, but the all-time favourite - it will likely go down in history as one of the things out of Isabel that has gotten the most laughs - is her rewrite of Lady Gaga's Bad Romance:
I want your lovin'
I just wanna be friends
You and me can make some badger pants
OooooOooooOoooOOO Oh Oh
Caught wearin' badger pants


She has no idea what a badger is, so I think she was just making stuff up, but I don't think I have laughed so hard as I did when we imagined "badger pants" (are these pants made for or made of badgers?).

I am sure there'll be another installment of "Isabel Sings", but this should amuse you for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment